One thing we should get clear is you deserve an exceptional website with functionalities that will ensure you become our clients. When you become one, you will never regret it.
Increasingly, the website is becoming the face of any business, it is usually the introduction and the face of the company. A shabby website ridden with errors and broken links is not only put-offish but also bad for business. A great website on the other hand is a perfect way to interest someone in your company and acquire new clients. A website says all about the quality of service your company. But not only do companies or businesses need quality websites, individuals also do.
The internet is a great way to sell yourself to the world and having a well-designed website is definitely a sure way to get the attention you want. The decision to create a website is an opportunity for you to create an extremely powerful marketing and communications tool capable of delivering your message worldwide.
Amourab Concept Limited achieves this through the following process steps:
- Your requirements By consultation, we help determine what you are looking for, taking in to consideration current branding, tone, imagery, typography, colors, styles and website needs. It is vital that we gather as much information as possible so that we can create a detailed design brief to follow, in a hands-on collaborative partnership
- The Brief The design brief is one of the most important parts of the design process. This collates all requirements and is the foundation on which your website is designed. The brief lists all your requirements, documents, page structures and details – a valuable reference point for a designer and provides the guide of the larger picture.
- Concepts The design team at Amourab Concept Limited works hard to provide concepts that fully expand and interpret the brief that has been worked out. This stage provides you with a visual representation of your website needs. A lot of attention is given to the use of imagery, styles, typography, personal details and requirements. At this stage a proto-type of your site is developed and tested for functionality.
- Feedback & Amendments Your feedback on the concepts is integral. This stage enables you to make adjustments and recommendations via consultation with the design team at Amourab Concept Limited. Following submission, your changes are carried out on the concepts and re-submitted for final amendments.
- Design Completion and Execution Your final changes are implemented in to the designs and are sent back for sign off and approval .Once the concepts are accepted, the files are sent to the Interface Developers to commence development.